Thursday. March 14
- 400 points Constructed
- Silver Age, figures allowed from all eras, modern and golden age. No feats or battlefield conditions.
- Star Trek: Tactics ships not allowed, but all Heroclix video game figs, Star Trek crewmembers, Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings figures (except horde tokens) are welcome.
- No special objects or relics allowed. Resources are
- All players must
play 3 standard objects every round.
- Every round, each game will have two randomly-determined special objects and/or relics placed on the board by the judge. As these are added by the judge, they are not counted against any player's build total and will not add any extra victory points.
- Some of these objects will have little effect and some will potentially hav great effect. The giant variety of objects includes things like the Soul Gem, the Telephone Booth, Mjolnir, Batarangs, the Structural Integrity Field, the Gamma Bomb, and several dozen other possibilities.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 2 random players will choose amongst the following prizes:
- The Zombie LE fig (Amazing Spider-Man #102)
- Renegade LE fig (Batman #101)
- Matches Malone LE fig (Batman #102)
- Dr. Octopus Arms special object (Amazing Spider-Man #S102)
- Radar Monitor (Batman: Streets of Gotham #S102)
- Choice between two different maps, one from Amazing Spider-Man and one from Batman: Streets of Gotham.
Thursday, March 28
No Man's Land Month 4: Rumble in Robinson Park
Purchase of 2 boosters (1 Batman, 1 Amazing Spider-Man*), just under $24.
400 pt. Sealed
Players make up 400 point teams from 2 boosters they open that night - 1 Batman booster and 1 Amazing Spider-Man booster.*
> Official: 1st, 2nd, and a random Fellowship player will receive a Poison Ivy LE figure.
> Official: The 1st 20 players signed up, paid for, and present will receive the Flash Grenades special 3D object.
> Unofficial: 3rd prize and a second randomly determined player will be offered extra prizes: Hugo Strange (Streets of Gotham LE fig #101) and Suit of Sorrows special object (Batman S101).
- All players will maintain their same gang allegiance. Any players new to Merlyn's No Man's Land events will be allowed to choose amongst the gangs with the lowest number of players. Remember: the winning gang each month gets to place its tag in a specific zone on the Gotham City No Man's Land map. At the end of Month 6, the gang with the most territory earns a special LE figure for its top 3 players.
* Specific booster requirements subject to change based on product availability. Check back as the time gets closer to the date of the game in order to see if there are any changes to the specific boosters being used for this tournament.