Overall: 898

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 1
Total: 1
Who Is Where:
Visitors:
News

Miniature Gaming › Flames of War › Terry's Battle was Won! › Community Forums › Merlyn's Comic Books and More

Terry's Battle was Won!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dungeon_Master123
Intarweb Mastar!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Terry's Battle was Won!

Hi,

On saturday terry and I played a british armour versus German Armour. Each of us had to capture 1 objective on each persons side, but there were a total of two objectives on each persons side. I won the first deployment and put my command platoon and another platoon with that on my right flank. then i placed an armoured car platoon and a panzer platton in the middle of my objective, big mistake. I put on my left flank two heavy brombards and another panzer platoon i had. well terry quickly made mensmeat of my right flank then quickly flanked my german army. Then in a last ditch attempt i rushed the left flank managed to blow up one tank but then on the next turn he took out my brombards. i was under half strength so i rolled motivation.....2......NOOOOOOO, my tanks ran away, TANKS RUNNING AWAY 😢 but it was a great game and loads of fun.

Evan
DeathorGlory
Intarweb Mastar!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Terry's Battle was Won!

This was an instructional game with alot of talking about options and changes that would make deployment, which is so important in the game, better balanced. It is hard to know tank statistics when you are new to the game, but he picked up the game fast and learned many of the abilities of german panzers. It takes a while to pick up the various differences in armor but he did well and will be a tougher player next time. To bad more people couldn't have made it , it is by far the best game out there, with the most variety. I played to many 40K games that were all the same. Not this game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic        Forum IndexFlames of War All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: