Visitors:
News
Community Forums
News
News
News
News
News

Collectable Card Games › Magic: The Gathering › Conspiracy Release Drafts! › Community Forums › Merlyn's Comic Books and More

Conspiracy Release Drafts!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sthar9
Intarweb Mastar!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Conspiracy Release Drafts!

This week for FNM at Merlyns we're going to run things a little differently. We'll run our normal Standard FNM at 6, so no need for our regulars to worry, but we'll also be running a draft with Conspiracy as the product alongside it for $12.99, also at 6. Both of these will be FNM's, so Swiss pairings and round structure, along with the June FNM card: Dissolve.

In addition, to celebrate the Release of conspiracy, anyone who plays in my booster draft will get a free Magister of Worth Promo, just for playing. I'll be available all night for rules questions during the draft, so hopefully we can have a ton of fun with crazy interactions!

If you want to play Conspiracy in the multiplayer format it was designed for, never fear. We're also running a Conspiracy draft Saturday afternoon at 4, and that one will be the intended multiplayer format. After the draft, players will split into pods based on the number of players and play larger multiplayer games. Of course, I'll also have Magister of Worth promos for these players.

I'm crazy excited for this set, and I'd like to invite everyone to come tell me which format they think will be more fun: A conventional draft with Conspiracy product or a Multiplayer draft.

Check out the Facebook event for this weekend as well!

www.facebook.com/event...r=upcoming
Post new topic   Reply to topic        Forum IndexMagic: The Gathering All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: