Forum Colors
-> Comments

#1: Forum Colors Author: i3ullseye PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:34 pm
    ----
I really like the new format, but the green on black... while very nice... kinda all bleeds together. It woudl be nice if there were other colors to clearly dileniate text areas, from labels, from borders, etc.....

Makes me think I am staring at an old Trash 80 screen again. Man that makes me feel old.

#2: Re: Forum Colors Author: Ghostwheel PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:22 pm
    ----
At least it isn't the C64 green on green. That got old FAST.

#3: Re: Forum Colors Author: roguecop PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:45 am
    ----
Laughing Oh, dear. You guys are bringing back memories! I remember programming "graphics" (and I use the word VERY lightly) with LOGO. Where's my turtle? Rolling Eyes

The first assertion is correct, though. It's one of the first things I noticed. The site has a very "futuristic" feel to it (kinda' that "Alien" feel) but the green on black is a bit tough on the eyes. Maybe Goribob can tweak it a bit Question

#4: Re: Forum Colors Author: MrSnackRoadLocation: Airway Heights PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
I like the green on black.

It's like happiness rolled up in a burrito topped with hopes and dreams. ^_^

#5: Re: Forum Colors Author: Tsykkoduk PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:17 pm
    ----
Ghostwheel wrote:

The C-64 was LT blue on Dark blue (I still have some so I know)

#6: Re: Forum Colors Author: Ghostwheel PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:29 pm
    ----
Tsykkoduk wrote:

The monitor I had was green on green. You must have had one of those fancy "16 color" monitors. 2 was more than enough colors.

#7: Re: Forum Colors Author: OneWingRavenLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:35 pm
    ----
I like these forum colors. kindof reminds me of the errie glow my body used to put off after my mom put me too close to the microwave in my highchair when i was alittle kid.

#8: Re: Forum Colors Author: tsykodukLocation: a Chair PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:27 pm
    ----
Tsykkoduk wrote:
Ghostwheel wrote:

FYI: That's not me. I wonder who would be using a handle so close to mine? Dunno.

Oh well..

Neat site here Guys! If you need any pointers with the software, just let me know!

For a Good Time
For a Bad Time
For a Geeky Time

#9: Re: Forum Colors Author: Ghostwheel PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:07 pm
    ----
tsykoduk wrote:

FYI: That's not me. I wonder who would be using a handle so close to mine? Dunno.

I dunno either but if it becomes a problem, I'm sure a remedy can be found.

#10: Re: Forum Colors Author: sthar8 PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:56 pm
    ----
for the record, the green on black makes my eyes bleed.
in a very, very, very good way. Twisted Evil

#11: Re: Forum Colors Author: JQMINISLocation: WA PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:53 pm
    ----
Its kinda lame, after a while things fade together and it hard to make out word.. especially if you cant read, or are blind..

i suggest gray and red... with white text..

or pink on white with purple outlines and heart smileys. Very Happy

#12: Re: Forum Colors Author: Fean77Location: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:34 pm
    ----
I like the green on black, and I can find the links easy enough. But, I also voted republican so don't listen to me. Razz

#13: Re: Forum Colors Author: imperialdeaditeLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:37 pm
    ----
I love this colour scheme. Its mellow because the black gives off a darker approach for the setting and the green is not bright enough to grip all your attention.

-> Comments