Wanting to form Pathfinder or L5R RPG group
-> D20 System

#1: Wanting to form Pathfinder or L5R RPG group Author: solonarLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm
    ----
Hey all,

I'm a long-time gamer and I'm looking to join/form a Pathfinder or L5R rpg group to play on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I'd like to play down at Merlyn's, but if someone has a house or large place, that would work as well.

I have an existing Pathfinder campaign set up on Obsidian Portal, and it's a great site for providing public campaign knowledge and house rules. If you check out the site, look for a campaign called Ruins of Armiir - that's my current Pathfinder campaign.

I'd like to get together with a group of mature and reliable players. Age doesn't matter so much as a willingness to have fun, be punctual, and most importantly, hygenic.

My schedule is very open and I am available most days and evenings, so I can work around other peoples' schedules. I'd like to get playing as soon as we can, so let me know if you are interested in playing.

#2: Re: Wanting to form Pathfinder or L5R RPG group Author: Squig_GuardianLocation: Northern Spokane PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 am
    ----
We've got a small group that meets on Saturdays down at Merlyn's around 1:00ish. Ask for Joe or Sam. We play Pathfinder, as well as a few other less well known RPG games.

-> D20 System