I will paint for you
-> Painting, Conversions and Tips

#1: I will paint for you Author: louiedaphishLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:56 pm
    ----
Do you have an army be it 40k, Fantasy Warhammer, or some other game but your miniatures aren't painted? Or have you tried painting your miniatures in the past only to be dissatisfied with how they've turned out? I have the solution for you! I will paint for you!

My name is Eric and I have been painting miniatures for over 7 years. I am looking to get into painting other people's miniatures for them. I will of course charge for this service, but my rates are resaonable. If this is something that you are interested in please feel free to reply to this thread or post questions to me on here. Or you can e-mail me at fullcolorjacket @ yahoo.com. Also, I pinned up a flyer at Merlyn's with pictures of some of my work along with business cards. I have included the same pictures at Merlyn's on this thread.

#2: Re: I will paint for you Author: Zoroth PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:05 pm
    ----
I would like a figure painted but I can't find the right one. Could you help me aquire a figure also?

#3: Re: I will paint for you Author: louiedaphishLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:46 pm
    ----
Sure. I need to know what you are looking for. Is it for a particular game? Is it for a character for a role playing game? Give me some details and I will be happy to help you.

#4: Re: I will paint for you Author: PenumbraLocation: home PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:28 pm
    ----
i think that you should paint your own figures as it is an essential part of the hobby

-> Painting, Conversions and Tips