M14 Escalation League!
-> Magic: The Gathering

#1: M14 Escalation League! Author: sthar9 PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm
    ----
Merlyn’s will be running an escalation League again with the new Core Set. For those of you who played in our Dragon's Maze League, the rules are the same. For everyone else the rules are as follows:

In order to join the League, drop by the store and buy in sometime after the League begins on the 19th. This means buying 5 packs of M14 and an additional $3 for prizes. When you do that, I'll give you your Promo Sliver Token, a Lanyard, and a deck list. Once you've opened your packs and registered your pool, you're good to go. As always, basic land are provided.

Every week, including the first week, you have the option of buying one pack and adding a dollar to the prize pool. That pack will then be added to your pool. You can change your deck at any time. You may only use cards in your registered pool for games.

At the end of five weeks, players will be awarded prizes based on participation and match records. Play all three games a week against other League members and report in the store. Playing your games is more important than winning. If I get enough players, we will run a top 8 draft on a Saturday for the winners of the League. For anyone interested in playing, the Merlyn’s Magic League group can be used to help organize games and times when you can play. Look for more information as we finish up the Pre-release Weekend, and feel free to message me on facebook to ask me any specific questions.

-> Magic: The Gathering