Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri?
-> Flames of War

#1: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: solonarLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:44 am
    ----
I am new to playing FOW, but am interested in playing on a regular or semi-regular basis. I would like to learn from someone who has played and is familiar with the rules. I am available Mon-Fri to game, although Tuesday nights I am busy with another gaming group.

#2: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:01 pm
    ----
Do you arleady have an army? Or do you need to play with someones. If you already have one, I will be able to game with you a different time. If you need to use one talk to terry AKA deather glory

#3: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:39 pm
    ----
I am out of town this week, but next week when I get back lets find a night to game. Its a good idea to start with armor and blend in the other branches as you learn the rules. If you have played warhammer or 40K its basically the same system with historical armies. Terry

#4: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: solonarLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:16 pm
    ----
I have a small amount of Germans and Americans, enough to play a very small game. About half of the pieces I have are armor.
Let's shoot for a day next week (Mon, Wed, or Thu) where we can come in and play a good beginning game or two.

#5: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:55 pm
    ----
That should work out fine. I can help you out with some armor to field a force. I get back Monday, but have to help my sister move on Tueday. Wednesday or Thursday would work well. Terry

#6: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: solonarLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:53 pm
    ----
Sounds good. Let's shoot for Thursday at Merlyn's. Wednesday I and some friends will be playing up at Hobbytown, if anyone wants to join in. But Thursday will be Merlyn's. What's a good time for you? I am available from noon on.
I just picked up quite a bit more U.S. pieces and can probably almost field a 1500 point force (I'll have to double check, but it's getting close).

#7: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:28 pm
    ----
Last couple of times I went by hobby town on wednesday, no one was there. I hear a few are playing on Friday. Thursday right now looks good to me. Terry

#8: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:31 pm
    ----
Sorry about the lenghth of the first game. I thought it would be a 2 hour game , then we could do another. The new rules just take alot of discussion right now. We will try again and make sure you get in. Terry

#9: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: solonarLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:28 pm
    ----
Thanks Terry. I had fun watching and can't wait to play again with you guys. Hopefully we can find a day soon where more than just a couple hours can be spent playing. It will be nice to play with people that are experienced and can teach the game.

#10: Re: Anyone playing FOW Games Mon-Fri? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:37 pm
    ----
I am back next Monday, so lets plan a game later in that week. William is feeling better and he is ready to game, so there are plenty of people who are ready to game.

-> Flames of War