Star Wars RPG
-> Other

#1: Star Wars RPG Author: rcoreys PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:48 pm
    ----
[img]blob:http://imgur.com/ccdc6232-faf7-4d98-8a47-6bc69f304dca[/img]

Had some people asking so I did some research on the Star Wars Force Awakens RPG. Are they going to do another whole line of books for Awakens? The Force Awakens pulls off all the rules from the previous editions and will not be putting out a new line of books. I is more closely linked to the rules in Force and destiny because of the use of the Force rules that are more expansive in that edition. Do you need all the other core book to play it? I love having all my options when building the perfect character so having all the books would be great but if you get the box set it will lead you through most if not all the core rules you will need to play. I think all you would really need is one of the core books to have all the core rules. I have recently explored the Force and Destiny core book and it has a lot of great options for careers and some of the species we have been wanting to see. I am truly excited about this game! having played it a few times now I think that it has some of the most dynamic die play out there. Come down and check out our selection of Star Wars RPG material, lots of fun stuff!

-> Other