Late war Lists on FOW site!
-> Flames of War

#1: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:43 am
    ----
Check out the late war partial lists on the FOW site. The Brits are really cheap, 3-shermans,1-firefly for 280 points. How about carriers with flame throwers (WASPS) down right nasty!! Staghound armored cars with 6 pounders AT-10, in a armored car. OUCH!! I can't wait for the T-3485 point costs and the costs of greyhounds and m-18s. This could really be fun. I hope the german armor costs come down also as right now its hard to field enough to stop the numbers of of other armies. I really wasn't excited about late war but the first 6 months of 1944 look fun.

#2: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: Guard?? PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:00 pm
    ----
Yes! T-34/76's + T-34/85's for cheap!

#3: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: ogre PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:51 pm
    ----
Yes but I am going to field a Tiger/Panther formation with Ferdinands in the assist mode.

My 6 tanks against your 20.

Chris

#4: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: Guard?? PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
Oh really? Then I will field an army of IS-100's!! I think thats what they are called.

#5: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:47 pm
    ----
SU-100s, and yes they are kitty killers. I think the SU-100 appears in fall of 1944 but I could be wrong. I just heard from a guy in texas who says the cost of panthers drops to Stug g cost. If thats the case, look out for panthers. Tiger 1s also drop in price but more things go through them. I think the first 6 months of 1944 will be fun.
Evan, you wanted to build another army, I think you should hold off and build a late war army. There will be alot of good choices.

#6: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:59 pm
    ----
But, I dont want to have to buy another book! That would be cool, I will Make sure that the russian army I am going to start will be somewhat compatiable with late war.

#7: Re: Late war Lists on FOW site! Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:11 pm
    ----
We can always get you the info you need.

-> Flames of War