Next game day?
-> Flames of War

#1: Next game day? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:31 am
    ----
So, when is the next time anyone can play?

#2: Re: Next game day? Author: GithyankiLocation: under your bed PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:12 pm
    ----
evan,

of course i can play whenever but i would rather play another big game.
im getting sick of kissing tiger tracks, and eating panzer MGs

jeremiah

#3: Re: Next game day? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:02 pm
    ----
oh im sure you have loved the moments! Very Happy

#4: Re: Next game day? Author: GithyankiLocation: under your bed PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:11 pm
    ----
the moment when smoke from your tiger is seen for miles,

#5: Re: Next game day? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:48 pm
    ----
The day you blow up my tiger, will only be in Late war!!!!!!

#6: Re: Next game day? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:46 am
    ----
Evan, Are these the same Tigers that let some little T-34 on there flank and seem to burn quite well? Maybe these are different Tigers!!! Terry

#7: Re: Next game day? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:07 pm
    ----
We fired the other commander, there is a new one now!

P.S

When can anyone play again???

#8: Re: Next game day? Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:14 pm
    ----
Evan, I work a week, then go to Oklahoma for a week,technically work but I will be gaming with the Oklahoma City FOW group for 5 nights, then I come back and work a week, so I won't be back gaming until the second week of November. I am taking my British Light Armor Company and my Late war Russian Tankovy Battalion. One of the Guys I will play loves DAK so my Brits will be hard pressed. When I get back, we will kill some troops.

#9: Re: Next game day? Author: Guard?? PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:04 pm
    ----
Good News. I just got the FE book along with a box of T-34/85's and tested a few games with Tabor's Late War Panzerkompanie. The T-34's alone managed to take out half his companie, will the ISU-122's took out his panthers and Tigers. Won 3 out of 3 games that we played. Look like the Russian Tankovy are the new FOW super power.

#10: Re: Next game day? Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:21 am
    ----
I am going to try to stick with infantry, because i am sick of tanks.

#11: Re: Next game day? Author: ogre PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 am
    ----
Yes the Soviet Tank Horde is now the scariest beast on the board.

Chris

-> Flames of War