Looking For Game Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> GW Blood Bowl

#16: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: fe2mikeLocation: Merlyns PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:46 pm
    ----
Ordrek wrote:

Again, Ryan or someone who knows him have him get in contact with me. I don't know how to reach him for our game and I won't have time to play this week outside of those times.

Hey Graham, I got ahold of Ryan and gave him your #, if you don't here from him soon call the store, i have his # on the list.

#17: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: brushman PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:51 pm
    ----
Very Happy Yes I'm looking for a game with any one willing to show up. My human team has lost three two games and tied one.

And my lower division team has lost one and that's it. So if your looking for a good game. I'm it.

I just want to play. give me a call The Brushman Phone #'s at the store.

The Brushman.

During the day really works for me so that I can be home for diner. Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised

#18: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: imperialdeaditeLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:31 pm
    ----
Brushman are we still going to play on tuesday about 4:30-ish?

#19: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: brushman PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:55 pm
    ----
Very Happy Yes tuesday at 430 PM is good for me. It is holloween night

#20: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: brushman PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:56 pm
    ----
Very Happy Yes tuesday at 430 PM is good for me. It is holloween night

#21: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: imperialdeaditeLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:23 pm
    ----
awesome, see you there.

#22: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: brushman PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:49 pm
    ----
Very Happy Is there any one else looking for a game ater tuesday to play. beside your scheduled game post it here time your able to play and what day. I pretty flexiable during the day. Let me know. My tr is only 110. and I'm willing to play anyone.

The Brushman

#23: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: Ordrek PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:30 pm
    ----
We need to get our game in sometime Dana and I might be able to make it tomorrow if we are done before about 4:30.

I also need to get my team updated before we play. That means you need to update and submit our previous game=)

(I also need to find a way to report my game with Ryan)

#24: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: fe2mikeLocation: Merlyns PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm
    ----
looks like I have him (ryan) added to the upper division now and have made your game, just needs updated

#25: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: imperialdeaditeLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:30 pm
    ----
Sean I need you to add Geoffs team to the list of availible opponents. I can't create the game that he and I played.

#26: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: brushman PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:34 pm
    ----
Sad I will not be able to play you tomarrow before 430 PM
Ordrek. I have a game at 430 with the with the chaos beast man so it will have to be later in the week or next week. My game is still on at 430 on tuesday with Imperialdeadite.

#27: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: Ordrek PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:14 pm
    ----
No rush Dana, we have plenty of time. Be warned though, if you thought your catchers got pumelled the first game, just wait till they face my new Mighty Blow/Tackle Blitzer=)

#28: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: fe2mikeLocation: Merlyns PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:42 am
    ----
imperialdeadite wrote:
Sean I need you to add Geoffs team to the list of availible opponents. I can't create the game that he and I played.

hey matt what is his teams name?

#29: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: imperialdeaditeLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:34 am
    ----
Strigbjorns' Stompers or something like that, he made the team under his log in.

#30: Re: Looking For Game Thread Author: Ordrek PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:18 pm
    ----
I can be available any time until about 4:30pm on Friday if someone wants a game. Call me.

990-1943

-> GW Blood Bowl