gun emplacements
-> Flames of War

#1: gun emplacements Author: BootneckLocation: North west UK PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:47 am
    ----
I have been speaking to Terry and mentioned some gun emplacements I have been working on to be cast in resin , I have some pictures of one of the masters , sorry about the quality but I used my cellphone camera for speed Smile

hope this works Embarassed They are quite simple to make the basic but I have been practising making the sandbags for a while Sad

Hopefully this will inspire !

regards

Bob

#2: Re: gun emplacements Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:53 pm
    ----
Bob, Those are great. I would really like some of those. Terry

#3: Re: gun emplacements Author: BootneckLocation: North west UK PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:56 am
    ----
Glad you like Smile

hopefully they will be ready mid-november , I've tried to make them as generic as possible , the only guns that don't suit are Brit 25pdrs so I am going to develop a variation that will allow all those 8 gun batteries to be "dug in" and also heavy mortar emplacements are in the pipeline - will post piccies when they are done. Very Happy

Roll High !

Bob

#4: Re: gun emplacements Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
Those are really nice!!!!

I have just built and am building trenches for infantry, and they look really cool, ill bring them down to merlyns somethime to show you guys.

#5: Re: gun emplacements Author: ogre PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 pm
    ----
Great,

I would like to see them. Better yet, I would like to play a game using them and some bunkers. Any takers?

chris

#6: Re: gun emplacements Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:18 pm
    ----
Chris that sounds like fun, oh by the way during the winter I am working an a grenaider company, and a strelk. My friend and I will most likely be down at merlyns for a few minutes and he will start a falchimyager force. One more player!

Evan

#7: Re: gun emplacements Author: BootneckLocation: North west UK PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:25 am
    ----
Some more (better pictures Very Happy ) Of the emplacement masters before they go away to the mouldmakers , much more difficult than painting I must say !

Hopefully be able to show you the castings soon ! Very Happy

#8: Re: gun emplacements Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:57 pm
    ----
Those gun emplacements look better and better. Sign me up for some.

-> Flames of War