New Site! Pacific War
-> Flames of War

#1: New Site! Pacific War Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:56 pm
    ----
This is a Flames of war site. Go to Yahoo Groups. At some point you need to join Yahoo Groups, no big deal. Then, once joined go to Flamesofwarpacific All one word. You must join this group. Just apply and you are accepted. Has complete rules for Pacific war, both Japanese, Mid and Late and US Marines. Both early organization and Late. Great support sites and figure sites. Nice photo area. Alot of fun to look over.

#2: Re: New Site! Pacific War Author: Dungeon_Master123Location: spokane, WA PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:31 am
    ----
Yeah, i was with this site for a while, but they are way to active and clogged up my emails. They also have a lot of really cool pics. By the way, when are we going to play again, and what ever happned to the tourny idea?

#3: Re: New Site! Pacific War Author: DeathorGloryLocation: Spokane PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:13 am
    ----
Evan, I had to shift time at work to cover my partner who is sick, Pneumonia, so I have had to drop my plans until after the New Year. I am back January 2nd. We will get some gaming in, either flames of war or Civil war. See if Chris can run a Xmas Tourny.

-> Flames of War