lookin for players and DM's
-> Dungeons & Dragons

#1: lookin for players and DM's Author: cop3nhagen PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:28 am
    ----
hi my name is david i forgot my password to my other account which was dragonhunterD as i said before im lookin for serious players for saturday games hopefully to start around 10 am and going till we call it quits LOL. i dm and play D&D and rifts and im getting some star wars books and others and am willing to try new games.

#2: Re: lookin for players and DM's Author: foxnod PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:04 am
    ----
I might be interested. I' ve been out of the game for a few years now and have been trying to relearn the new rules.

#3: Re: lookin for players and DM's Author: RaidenSineer PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 pm
    ----
Hello. Looking for game to join. Email me at lord-raiden00 @ hotmail.com. tired of running need to play. long time player and long time dm. Played just about all of the different types of d&d. really need to play. please email me back. ps us d&d as subject.

#4: Re: lookin for players and DM's Author: StriderShigora PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 pm
    ----
I dont know if you are still looking for players but I would be interested in playing just about anything. I am new to the area and havent found a group yet. I have been playing pen and paper RPG's for years and would love to find a game. If you are still looking for players send me an email at Lord_Shigora @ yahoo.com.

Thanks

#5: Re: lookin for players and DM's Author: CrazedDwarfLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm
    ----
Im looking into starting up a game on Sundays. Pathfinder setting. Just need some serious gamers. If interested drop me a message.

-> Dungeons & Dragons