Anyone looking for group?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Other

#16: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:24 pm
    ----
I was there yesterday (Friday) while the magic group was going on and they only took up about half of the backside playing area. There was still quite a bit of room if anyone wanted to sit down and play RPG's for Warhammer or something. We can definitely meet somewhere else though. Any ideas anyone?

#17: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: AnsalanderLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 am
    ----
I went in yesterday and that's pretty much what they said - that the Magic folks take up about half - even on Saturday nights. I'm OK with gaming there unless anyone has a better idea.

#18: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:12 pm
    ----
So jayko will 2:00 saturday the 7th work for you at merlyn's?

#19: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: Jayko PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 pm
    ----
Yes 2:00 p.m. is fine don't worry about getting more books. As the G.m. I will bring all we need. What is our total of players now?

#20: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm
    ----
I'm bringing myself and another guy. Dave, how many guys u bringing? Jayco, did u have someone u where bringing? There should be at least 4 of us total.

#21: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: Jayko PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 am
    ----
So far I do not have anyone who can commit to weekends. However we can start with 4 people including myself. May pick up some more over time. Role Players at Merlyns tend to wait and see if a group is going to stick around and keep at it before they try to get involved.

Jayko

#22: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:40 pm
    ----
Sounds good! See you guys 2:00 Saturday at Merlyn's!

#23: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: AnsalanderLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 am
    ----
I'll be there plus one more.

#24: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: Jayko PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 am
    ----
Excellent! I have all the books we need for a good starting run. I also picked up the runners companion to help with the transition from 3rd to 4th edition dice pool sets.

Jayko

#25: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 pm
    ----
Hey Jayko, there's another campaign that I'm gonna start playing in that is also being played on Satrudays. Unfortunately I won't be playing Shadowrun anymore.

#26: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: Jayko PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm
    ----
Understood. I may have a newbie on Saturday to fill the spot. If you change your mind there is always room.

Jayko

#27: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: AnsalanderLocation: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 pm
    ----
Jayko,

I'm going to try to find a Pathfinder group, so I'm going to take a pass on Shadowrun for now. Thanks for the game. Hope your search for Shadowrun players works out.

#28: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: GranpafishyLocation: Cheney, WA PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 am
    ----
Hey All,

I'm in Spokane as a player in a Dead Reign game from Palladium Games. The GM has expressed a desire for 1 or 2 more players. This is a weekly game. We are willing to play in other games with other gms as well. If you would like I can get you into contact with him to see if this is something you would be interested in.

Tad

#29: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: priceng PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 pm
    ----
What days and times do you guys play?

#30: Re: Anyone looking for group? Author: GranpafishyLocation: Cheney, WA PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 am
    ----
Saturdays, starting 1-1:30 pm till we finish (usually around 10-11:00 pm)

Tad

-> Other