Visitors:
News
News
News
News
News
News
News

Miniature Gaming › Painting, Conversions and Tips › Various painting projects › Community Forums › Merlyn's Comic Books and More

Various painting projects

Go to page Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic        Forum IndexPainting, Conversions and Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
javelin98
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Various painting projects

Yeah, I know Valley; got lost there once trying to drop my son off at a bus headed out to a summer camp. I love the area.

I like what you've done with those Silent Death fighters! I've often looked at those and thought to myself that I should be able to find some use for them in Starmada/Full Thrust, but never quite got there.

I have a fleet of ships from Kallistra in the UK that I'll snap some pics of and post here in a bit. Great minis; very solid, good price, enough detail to make painting them a pleasant effort.

I also just finished painting up a 6mm Neo-Soviet armored force from Brigade Models. I'll have to get some piccies of them up as well.

javelin98
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Various painting projects

So here's a few 28mm minis. I don't play 40K anymore -- haven't for years -- but I do like the quality of GW's minis, so I picked up some Cadians and Catachans for use in Combat Zone, which is a great set of 28mm skirmish rules set in a near-future dystopia (more Judge Dredd or Johnny Memnonic than Mad Max or Fallout).

The Cadians, therefore, became corporate mercenaries, while the Catachans became local gangbangers.

Cadian squad 1:

Sergeant:

Cadian squad 2 -- these guys are mounted on Champ Industries injection-molded 25mm bases. At 30 cents each, these are a real good deal. I have a bunch of their "tech floor" bases on my Space Hulk figs.

Catachan squad 1:

Catachan squad 2 (again, more Champ Industries bases):

Post new topic   Reply to topic        Forum IndexPainting, Conversions and Tips All times are UTC
Go to page Previous 1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: